3D Clocks Slideshow 3D Clocks Slideshow

word, etc

aww man, your lightwave skills are rock. you could go professional with that shit

knight clock = teh pwn

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you so much! Your music really helped me with this. I was going through my CDs and nothing really seemed to fit. Then I remembered the Audio Portal and figured, "What the hell, it's worth a shot." Your file had just been submitted that day. It was the second one I clicked on. Perfect match! I'm going to use the audio portal more often! <3

Time Bomb ep 8! Time Bomb ep 8!

rox

haha, cool. you could put a little more effort into the setting graphics though

HO-NEH HO-NEH

hello, my name is tyrone f. jangles, esq.

i give it a 10 because im a stupid bastard 13 year old fucktard trendwhore like everyone else on here. i also give it a 10 because i's just magical. hi!

TubbyMan 2: Burrito TubbyMan 2: Burrito

Cool, heh.

The blubber jiggle is the coolest...

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

ffffffu....

...don't you EVER, EVER, EVER scare me like that again. Your skills are weapons...literally.

TubbyMan Narcolepsy TubbyMan Narcolepsy

HA!

haha...that was funny... wooh...

The Jump The Jump

That was your first?!

That was your first?! Fff...damn that's nice. Keep it up dude, that's awesome. :D

Gunfight 2 Gunfight 2

cool..but..

The only thing wrong with this is your comments. You're a fuggin' bitch to your reviewers. :P!

Woodland Pals: Episode 1 Woodland Pals: Episode 1

heheh

Cool, but uh.. you already submitted this before, didn't you? It's cool though. :P!

Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

Awesome!

Wade rules! Haha, that was awesome. I really liked how everything went together... and the whole Tom Fulp god thing... Nice.

By the way.. Taydogg is a dumb shithead.